LOOK: Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know about the Luxurious Lady Gaga
Ever since she first came on the scene with her big bow in Poker Face in 2008, Lady Gaga is known to be a total performer. She is one of the most powerful influencers of her time. Gaga is also the ultimate fashion setter as she has been surprising and wowing us with her outfits and music videos. Let’s not to forget her talents and stern personality.
Rising to mainstream fame in the late 2000s, Gaga has remained one of the biggest names in the music industry, pushing limits with her over-the-top performances and fashion choices. Making hits and setting trends, she used both her famous voice and style to make a difference and earn her millions over the years.
Get to know this multi-talented pop star with the following incredible things about her.
1. Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Her screen name was actually inspired by the Queen song, “Radio Gaga”. However, the people closest to her heart call her many nicknames like Gagaloo, Loopy, Mother Monster, Rabbit Teeth, and Little Mermaid.
2. While her favorite colors are black and lavender, her most loved cartoon character is Bugs Bunny. She was also a huge fan of My Little Pony toys when she was growing up. “I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that made them the misfit in the world of the stallion,” she said.
3. Lady Gaga taught herself to play the piano at the age of four – learning it by ear. By the time she was 13, she actually had her first song written. At 14, she had performed several times on open mic nights.
4. Her natural hair color is brown. What made her dye her hair blonde? She was once confused for Amy Winehouse during an interview so she dyed her hair dark blonde. “I want to be known for my own look,” she told People magazine. No doubt, she’s definitely achieved that.
5. Lady Gaga graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart high school in New York City, same alma mater of Nicky and Paris Hilton. It is also the school that appears in the TV show Gossip Girl (in which Gaga made a cameo). Hence, when she was 19, she dropped out of New York University to pursue her music career, “I thought I could teach myself about art better than the school could,” she said in an interview.
6. Though Lady Gaga admits that she smokes weed when writing music, the 30-year-old musician and style icon often carries a purple teacup and saucer in public. “I drank tea with my mom, [so teacups] make me feel at home,” she told People magazine. She’s a certified tea lover.
7. She admitted that her first experience in bed was terrible. “I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience.”
Another reminder: Do not call her Gaga in bed! Although almost everyone around her refers to her as Gaga (even her family members), she prefers to be called Stefani when she is getting intimate. “It would freak me out if someone’d yell out ‘Lady Gaga!’ while we’re in bed.”
8. Lady Gaga’s infamous VMA meat dress weighed 50 pounds and was made from cheap cuts of beef.
The meat came from a local family butcher in Los Angeles. Peter Cacioppo, a butcher at Ottomanelli Brothers on the upper East Side of New York City analyzed the dress. “There are no expensive cuts here, no real steaks,” he says. “The best you’ve got is the flank steak on top of her head.” Even though the meat was tough, it was, according to the pop star, the most comfortable dress she wore all evening.
9. According to her PR aide Adrian, Lady Gaga won’t leave her room without full makeup. Mind you, she has 14 tattoos to date. The tattoo on her inner left arm is a quote from her favorite philosopher Rainer Maria Rilke and translates into: “In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spears its roots the answer and asks you; must I write?”
10. Living her favorite motto, “Life is a performance,” it seems that her 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show nailed it. It was indeed an incredible performance – bringing everyone closer and united as one nation.
Goosebumps! See how she drew her 117.5M audience and how they all got so enthused and thrilled during her halftime performance.
Catch her trending Super Bowl performance here:
More in Luxury
Knowing The Reasons Why Many Women Prefer to Live Alone Might Just Convince You to Do So As Well
Women have an unfair image of being obsessed with the idea of marrying and settling down with a partner. In fact,...December 20, 2019
You’ll Be Amazed to See The Incredible & Surprising Features These Celebrities Have Inside Their Homes
While the rich and famous may have plenty of things in common with regular folks, it’s no secret that some aspects...December 19, 2019
Get toi Know The Inspiring Couple Behind America’s Favorite Chinese Fast Food Restaurant
It’s no secret that Americans love eating Chinese food. No wonder a lot of restaurants serving delicious Asian cuisine have found...December 18, 2019
Millionaires Tend to Be Happier in Life Because of This Simple Thing That Has Nothing to Do With Money
It’s no secret that millionaires live a charmed life. With almost unlimited resources at their fingertips, they’re able to get everything they...December 17, 2019
Style Billionaires: These Are The Wealthiest People Behind The Biggest Names in Fashion Today
The fashion industry is one of the largest segments of the world’s economy. In fact, sources estimate that it is currently...December 16, 2019
You’ll Definitely Learn a Lot From This Writer’s Story About The Best Piece of Debt Advice They Just Didn’t Take
One of the most common financial struggles that people face is having and managing various kinds of debts. And with the...December 13, 2019
Love Them Or Hate Them, Influencers Are Here to Stay & This Is Why
Social media influencers have gotten a bad reputation in the past years because of some people’s negative perception of their job....December 12, 2019
Dreaming of Retiring Early? Follow These Tips From Actual Self-Made Millionaires Who Turned The Dream to Reality
A lot of people dream of being able to retire earlier than normal. Who wouldn’t, right? Surely, the thought of working...December 11, 2019
Here’s Your Inside Look At an Extravagant $48 Million Florida Estate That Looks Worth Every Penny of Its Eye-Popping Price Tag
There are mansions. Then there are megamansions. And this new Italianate-style estate in the city of Coral Gables, Florida certainly counts...December 10, 2019