LOOK: Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know about the Luxurious Lady Gaga
Ever since she first came on the scene with her big bow in Poker Face in 2008, Lady Gaga is known to be a total performer. She is one of the most powerful influencers of her time. Gaga is also the ultimate fashion setter as she has been surprising and wowing us with her outfits and music videos. Let’s not to forget her talents and stern personality.
Rising to mainstream fame in the late 2000s, Gaga has remained one of the biggest names in the music industry, pushing limits with her over-the-top performances and fashion choices. Making hits and setting trends, she used both her famous voice and style to make a difference and earn her millions over the years.
Get to know this multi-talented pop star with the following incredible things about her.
1. Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Her screen name was actually inspired by the Queen song, “Radio Gaga”. However, the people closest to her heart call her many nicknames like Gagaloo, Loopy, Mother Monster, Rabbit Teeth, and Little Mermaid.
2. While her favorite colors are black and lavender, her most loved cartoon character is Bugs Bunny. She was also a huge fan of My Little Pony toys when she was growing up. “I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that made them the misfit in the world of the stallion,” she said.
3. Lady Gaga taught herself to play the piano at the age of four – learning it by ear. By the time she was 13, she actually had her first song written. At 14, she had performed several times on open mic nights.
4. Her natural hair color is brown. What made her dye her hair blonde? She was once confused for Amy Winehouse during an interview so she dyed her hair dark blonde. “I want to be known for my own look,” she told People magazine. No doubt, she’s definitely achieved that.
5. Lady Gaga graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart high school in New York City, same alma mater of Nicky and Paris Hilton. It is also the school that appears in the TV show Gossip Girl (in which Gaga made a cameo). Hence, when she was 19, she dropped out of New York University to pursue her music career, “I thought I could teach myself about art better than the school could,” she said in an interview.
6. Though Lady Gaga admits that she smokes weed when writing music, the 30-year-old musician and style icon often carries a purple teacup and saucer in public. “I drank tea with my mom, [so teacups] make me feel at home,” she told People magazine. She’s a certified tea lover.
7. She admitted that her first experience in bed was terrible. “I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience.”
Another reminder: Do not call her Gaga in bed! Although almost everyone around her refers to her as Gaga (even her family members), she prefers to be called Stefani when she is getting intimate. “It would freak me out if someone’d yell out ‘Lady Gaga!’ while we’re in bed.”
8. Lady Gaga’s infamous VMA meat dress weighed 50 pounds and was made from cheap cuts of beef.
The meat came from a local family butcher in Los Angeles. Peter Cacioppo, a butcher at Ottomanelli Brothers on the upper East Side of New York City analyzed the dress. “There are no expensive cuts here, no real steaks,” he says. “The best you’ve got is the flank steak on top of her head.” Even though the meat was tough, it was, according to the pop star, the most comfortable dress she wore all evening.
9. According to her PR aide Adrian, Lady Gaga won’t leave her room without full makeup. Mind you, she has 14 tattoos to date. The tattoo on her inner left arm is a quote from her favorite philosopher Rainer Maria Rilke and translates into: “In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spears its roots the answer and asks you; must I write?”
10. Living her favorite motto, “Life is a performance,” it seems that her 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show nailed it. It was indeed an incredible performance – bringing everyone closer and united as one nation.
Goosebumps! See how she drew her 117.5M audience and how they all got so enthused and thrilled during her halftime performance.
Catch her trending Super Bowl performance here:
More in Luxury
Energize Yourself! How to Begin Your Day Full of Energy
Most of the people who live fast and finish large tasks daily, search their energy within food they eat. In those...January 2, 2018
This Guy Gave His College Roommate $229 Million
Imagine this scenario – you start a small company which you believe in with all your heart, but need a small favor...January 2, 2018
Packing Luxurious Clothes and Items
Every time you are preparing for a trip, you wish you had ten more suitcases, or at least 50 pounds more...January 2, 2018
5 Simple Office Exercises That Can Do Amazing Things to Your Health
No time to exercise especially on weekdays because you’ve got a very hectic schedule at work? Well, we’ve got you covered!...January 2, 2018
Natural Stress Management Is a Better Option than Prescription Medications
Stress is a feeling of the mind which prompts you to believe you are handling something that you’re not accustomed to....January 2, 2018
The RIGHT Way to Start Living a Healthier Life!
Everything starts from within. If you decide it’s time to be happy, you can make yourself happy. If you decide to...January 2, 2018
The Luxurious Fashion of Celebrity Babies
Because of their rich and famous parents, these kids could quite literally be born with a silver spoon in their mouths....January 2, 2018
Eating “Green” And Healthy Can Be As Easy As This
New year, new life! As you desperately try to keep (and write off) your resolutions, you decide to follow one particular...January 2, 2018
Large American Businesses Which Failed To Make It Big Overseas
The world is expanding rapidly, and American businesses are making attempts to get a slice of the pie if not the...January 2, 2018