LOOK: Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know about the Luxurious Lady Gaga
Ever since she first came on the scene with her big bow in Poker Face in 2008, Lady Gaga is known to be a total performer. She is one of the most powerful influencers of her time. Gaga is also the ultimate fashion setter as she has been surprising and wowing us with her outfits and music videos. Let’s not to forget her talents and stern personality.
Rising to mainstream fame in the late 2000s, Gaga has remained one of the biggest names in the music industry, pushing limits with her over-the-top performances and fashion choices. Making hits and setting trends, she used both her famous voice and style to make a difference and earn her millions over the years.
Get to know this multi-talented pop star with the following incredible things about her.
1. Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Her screen name was actually inspired by the Queen song, “Radio Gaga”. However, the people closest to her heart call her many nicknames like Gagaloo, Loopy, Mother Monster, Rabbit Teeth, and Little Mermaid.
2. While her favorite colors are black and lavender, her most loved cartoon character is Bugs Bunny. She was also a huge fan of My Little Pony toys when she was growing up. “I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that made them the misfit in the world of the stallion,” she said.
3. Lady Gaga taught herself to play the piano at the age of four – learning it by ear. By the time she was 13, she actually had her first song written. At 14, she had performed several times on open mic nights.
4. Her natural hair color is brown. What made her dye her hair blonde? She was once confused for Amy Winehouse during an interview so she dyed her hair dark blonde. “I want to be known for my own look,” she told People magazine. No doubt, she’s definitely achieved that.
5. Lady Gaga graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart high school in New York City, same alma mater of Nicky and Paris Hilton. It is also the school that appears in the TV show Gossip Girl (in which Gaga made a cameo). Hence, when she was 19, she dropped out of New York University to pursue her music career, “I thought I could teach myself about art better than the school could,” she said in an interview.
6. Though Lady Gaga admits that she smokes weed when writing music, the 30-year-old musician and style icon often carries a purple teacup and saucer in public. “I drank tea with my mom, [so teacups] make me feel at home,” she told People magazine. She’s a certified tea lover.
7. She admitted that her first experience in bed was terrible. “I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience.”
Another reminder: Do not call her Gaga in bed! Although almost everyone around her refers to her as Gaga (even her family members), she prefers to be called Stefani when she is getting intimate. “It would freak me out if someone’d yell out ‘Lady Gaga!’ while we’re in bed.”
8. Lady Gaga’s infamous VMA meat dress weighed 50 pounds and was made from cheap cuts of beef.
The meat came from a local family butcher in Los Angeles. Peter Cacioppo, a butcher at Ottomanelli Brothers on the upper East Side of New York City analyzed the dress. “There are no expensive cuts here, no real steaks,” he says. “The best you’ve got is the flank steak on top of her head.” Even though the meat was tough, it was, according to the pop star, the most comfortable dress she wore all evening.
9. According to her PR aide Adrian, Lady Gaga won’t leave her room without full makeup. Mind you, she has 14 tattoos to date. The tattoo on her inner left arm is a quote from her favorite philosopher Rainer Maria Rilke and translates into: “In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spears its roots the answer and asks you; must I write?”
10. Living her favorite motto, “Life is a performance,” it seems that her 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show nailed it. It was indeed an incredible performance – bringing everyone closer and united as one nation.
Goosebumps! See how she drew her 117.5M audience and how they all got so enthused and thrilled during her halftime performance.
Catch her trending Super Bowl performance here:
More in Luxury
Three Effective Tips on How to Increase Your Authority and Persuasiveness
Being a boss in a company or a leader in a group can be a tough job. As a leader, you...August 27, 2018
The Bravest Women History Has Seen
Even though many generations fight for women rights all over the world, it seems that this will always be an endless...August 22, 2018
Weird Things You Didn’t Know About Harry Potter
Harry Potter is a worldwide phenomenon, and, basically, no one who finds it boring. Even after this book was screened, it...August 21, 2018
WanT To Live Your Life To The Fullest? This Is How
Sometimes, people who think of themselves as “underachieving” have completely the same qualities as those exceptional people; they just haven’t realized that. It...August 20, 2018
This Is What Successful People Read to Their Kids
It is well known that reading to your children is hugely beneficial for their mental growth. It will help them develop...August 17, 2018
What to Consider When You Want to Build Your Home in a Foreign Country
Everyone in their lifetime has dreamed about the perfect house. A home that you’ve built yourself in a foreign, exotic country...August 15, 2018
Five Tips to Enable You Hire the Competitive Employees You Want
With an international pool of competitive workers and employees applying and competing for your job post, finding the right employee for...August 15, 2018
How Accepting Criticism Can Help Improve Your Life
No matter what you do, you are bound to be criticized in one way or another. Seeing that humans are sociable...August 14, 2018
Why It Is Hard to Lose Your Belly Fat
Just admit it. One of the main reasons why you want to lose weight is because you want to achieve a...August 13, 2018