LOOK: Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know about the Luxurious Lady Gaga
Ever since she first came on the scene with her big bow in Poker Face in 2008, Lady Gaga is known to be a total performer. She is one of the most powerful influencers of her time. Gaga is also the ultimate fashion setter as she has been surprising and wowing us with her outfits and music videos. Let’s not to forget her talents and stern personality.
Rising to mainstream fame in the late 2000s, Gaga has remained one of the biggest names in the music industry, pushing limits with her over-the-top performances and fashion choices. Making hits and setting trends, she used both her famous voice and style to make a difference and earn her millions over the years.
Get to know this multi-talented pop star with the following incredible things about her.
1. Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Her screen name was actually inspired by the Queen song, “Radio Gaga”. However, the people closest to her heart call her many nicknames like Gagaloo, Loopy, Mother Monster, Rabbit Teeth, and Little Mermaid.
2. While her favorite colors are black and lavender, her most loved cartoon character is Bugs Bunny. She was also a huge fan of My Little Pony toys when she was growing up. “I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that made them the misfit in the world of the stallion,” she said.
3. Lady Gaga taught herself to play the piano at the age of four – learning it by ear. By the time she was 13, she actually had her first song written. At 14, she had performed several times on open mic nights.
4. Her natural hair color is brown. What made her dye her hair blonde? She was once confused for Amy Winehouse during an interview so she dyed her hair dark blonde. “I want to be known for my own look,” she told People magazine. No doubt, she’s definitely achieved that.
5. Lady Gaga graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart high school in New York City, same alma mater of Nicky and Paris Hilton. It is also the school that appears in the TV show Gossip Girl (in which Gaga made a cameo). Hence, when she was 19, she dropped out of New York University to pursue her music career, “I thought I could teach myself about art better than the school could,” she said in an interview.
6. Though Lady Gaga admits that she smokes weed when writing music, the 30-year-old musician and style icon often carries a purple teacup and saucer in public. “I drank tea with my mom, [so teacups] make me feel at home,” she told People magazine. She’s a certified tea lover.
7. She admitted that her first experience in bed was terrible. “I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience.”
Another reminder: Do not call her Gaga in bed! Although almost everyone around her refers to her as Gaga (even her family members), she prefers to be called Stefani when she is getting intimate. “It would freak me out if someone’d yell out ‘Lady Gaga!’ while we’re in bed.”
8. Lady Gaga’s infamous VMA meat dress weighed 50 pounds and was made from cheap cuts of beef.
The meat came from a local family butcher in Los Angeles. Peter Cacioppo, a butcher at Ottomanelli Brothers on the upper East Side of New York City analyzed the dress. “There are no expensive cuts here, no real steaks,” he says. “The best you’ve got is the flank steak on top of her head.” Even though the meat was tough, it was, according to the pop star, the most comfortable dress she wore all evening.
9. According to her PR aide Adrian, Lady Gaga won’t leave her room without full makeup. Mind you, she has 14 tattoos to date. The tattoo on her inner left arm is a quote from her favorite philosopher Rainer Maria Rilke and translates into: “In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spears its roots the answer and asks you; must I write?”
10. Living her favorite motto, “Life is a performance,” it seems that her 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show nailed it. It was indeed an incredible performance – bringing everyone closer and united as one nation.
Goosebumps! See how she drew her 117.5M audience and how they all got so enthused and thrilled during her halftime performance.
Catch her trending Super Bowl performance here:
More in Luxury
Money Saving Tips – Plan, Save and Invest
Making your money grow and work for you seems difficult to achieve. Likewise, having stable and extreme income tend to be...January 2, 2018
Small Yet Fail-Proof Ways to be Romantic on Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14 in different countries. It is a festival of romantic love and many people send...January 2, 2018
The Taste of LUXURY – Sweets That Will BLOW YOUR MIND
How far are you willing to go in order to indulge yourself? After a delicious meal, dessert is a must, but...January 2, 2018
10 Famous People Who Failed at Their First Attempt at Career Success
Quitting should never be an option. If you feel like giving up because you think you’ve tried so hard yet things...January 2, 2018
8 Reasons Why You Should Start Doing the Job You Love
The dream of every one of us is to love what we do – or to do what we love. This...January 2, 2018
Your Mirror Lies! See For Yourself!
Many people don’t like their mirror reflexions. Some think they don’t look good, others think they aren’t photogenic. Experts say that...January 2, 2018
Facts Which Have Been Misrepresented By Mainstream Media
History is often created by people who are involved in an incident. On the other hand, the mainstream media usually presents...January 2, 2018
Learning New Language – Wine Language
Are you a wine connoisseur or do you just hope to manage not to embarrass yourself? Whichever of the two is...January 2, 2018
LOOK: Significant Meanings of These Incredibly Clever Logos Will Leave You in Awe
Company logos are as important as the institution’s mission and vision statement, corporate values, and beliefs. Each logo has specific relevance...January 2, 2018