LOOK: Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know about the Luxurious Lady Gaga
Ever since she first came on the scene with her big bow in Poker Face in 2008, Lady Gaga is known to be a total performer. She is one of the most powerful influencers of her time. Gaga is also the ultimate fashion setter as she has been surprising and wowing us with her outfits and music videos. Let’s not to forget her talents and stern personality.
Rising to mainstream fame in the late 2000s, Gaga has remained one of the biggest names in the music industry, pushing limits with her over-the-top performances and fashion choices. Making hits and setting trends, she used both her famous voice and style to make a difference and earn her millions over the years.
Get to know this multi-talented pop star with the following incredible things about her.
1. Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Her screen name was actually inspired by the Queen song, “Radio Gaga”. However, the people closest to her heart call her many nicknames like Gagaloo, Loopy, Mother Monster, Rabbit Teeth, and Little Mermaid.
2. While her favorite colors are black and lavender, her most loved cartoon character is Bugs Bunny. She was also a huge fan of My Little Pony toys when she was growing up. “I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that made them the misfit in the world of the stallion,” she said.
3. Lady Gaga taught herself to play the piano at the age of four – learning it by ear. By the time she was 13, she actually had her first song written. At 14, she had performed several times on open mic nights.
4. Her natural hair color is brown. What made her dye her hair blonde? She was once confused for Amy Winehouse during an interview so she dyed her hair dark blonde. “I want to be known for my own look,” she told People magazine. No doubt, she’s definitely achieved that.
5. Lady Gaga graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart high school in New York City, same alma mater of Nicky and Paris Hilton. It is also the school that appears in the TV show Gossip Girl (in which Gaga made a cameo). Hence, when she was 19, she dropped out of New York University to pursue her music career, “I thought I could teach myself about art better than the school could,” she said in an interview.
6. Though Lady Gaga admits that she smokes weed when writing music, the 30-year-old musician and style icon often carries a purple teacup and saucer in public. “I drank tea with my mom, [so teacups] make me feel at home,” she told People magazine. She’s a certified tea lover.
7. She admitted that her first experience in bed was terrible. “I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience.”
Another reminder: Do not call her Gaga in bed! Although almost everyone around her refers to her as Gaga (even her family members), she prefers to be called Stefani when she is getting intimate. “It would freak me out if someone’d yell out ‘Lady Gaga!’ while we’re in bed.”
8. Lady Gaga’s infamous VMA meat dress weighed 50 pounds and was made from cheap cuts of beef.
The meat came from a local family butcher in Los Angeles. Peter Cacioppo, a butcher at Ottomanelli Brothers on the upper East Side of New York City analyzed the dress. “There are no expensive cuts here, no real steaks,” he says. “The best you’ve got is the flank steak on top of her head.” Even though the meat was tough, it was, according to the pop star, the most comfortable dress she wore all evening.
9. According to her PR aide Adrian, Lady Gaga won’t leave her room without full makeup. Mind you, she has 14 tattoos to date. The tattoo on her inner left arm is a quote from her favorite philosopher Rainer Maria Rilke and translates into: “In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spears its roots the answer and asks you; must I write?”
10. Living her favorite motto, “Life is a performance,” it seems that her 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show nailed it. It was indeed an incredible performance – bringing everyone closer and united as one nation.
Goosebumps! See how she drew her 117.5M audience and how they all got so enthused and thrilled during her halftime performance.
Catch her trending Super Bowl performance here:
More in Luxury
Here is All You Need to Know About SRW, A Brand Supporting Women in Business
Soul Rich Woman Filipino women entrepreneurs who are members of Soul Rich Woman, an online business platform, have chosen to brand...November 24, 2018
Meet The First Ever Korean Pop Act To Hit Number One In The US
Back in 2013, BTS band started its career with a question ‘What’s your dream’. Now in 2018, after 5 years of...November 24, 2018
‘Maleficent 2’ Is On The Works! Find Out Who Will Be Joining The Cast For The Sequel
Disney has managed to not just make their own adaptations of the classic fairytales over the years but also manages to...November 24, 2018
Scarlett Johansson Tops List Of Highest-Paid Actresses In 2018
When you’ve got all the fame and fortune, almost every in would think that you’ve got it all, that you can...November 22, 2018
Find Out What Is The Worst Black Friday Incident And How You Can Stay Safe This Year
Thanksgiving is finally here and people are celebrating it with their friends and families. The turkey is out along with the...November 22, 2018
The Guiding Communication Principles Of Great Leaders
One thing great leaders have in common is great communication skill. Any speech made by a great leader is an avenue...November 22, 2018
Factors You Should Put Into Consideration When Purchasing a Luxury Vehicle In Dubai
No doubt that there are a lot of luxury cars from different brands on the roads of Dubai. Seeing these brands...November 22, 2018
‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Becomes The First Film In The Franchise To Flop
The Star Wars franchise go way back and it has indeed managed to gather its own fandom over the years. Even...November 22, 2018
A Look Inside Coco Prive: Where The Rich Go To Unwind
A look at Coco Prive Island Billionaires also unwind and take breaks from endless work hours to refresh their nerves, rejuvenate...November 20, 2018